Tuesday, March 11, 2014

A Lot Does Happen

A long day of class has passed,
Or maybe I've just got time to kill, 
I don't really know which,
Either way, me and my friends, 
Head down south out of college
And into the streets
Relaxing with a smoking cup in our hands, 
Cradled from the wind,
And Subho starts telling us about the girl he's kissed,
He describes her eyes and her smile,
We tell him to he'll be married in style,
He blushes and quietens down,
As another cup comes our way,
And then it's my turn to tell a tale,
There by the corner shop without a name,
Hours pass in the blink of an eye,
And then we walk down to the station,
Having had our dose of that liquid relaxation,
It's true what they say my friend
A lot does happen over coffee each and everyday

The Bilge Master

No comments:

Post a Comment