Thursday, June 1, 2017

Fare Thee Well

Four years ago on a hot day in June I walked into college to get admitted. My admission was carried through by DKG sir. Four years have whipped by and have given me friends whom I will treasure, enemies whom I will leave behind, seniors who have been both mentors and guides and teachers who have always been there to clear doubts and offer reassurance in times of crisis.
I will miss the WiFi zone chats, the classes attended and bunked, the late night booze parties and every square inch of the college building which has become like home now.
I guess every student has gone through this phase more than once in their lives. It is time to leave the nest and try to fly.
Thank you, Dr. Sudhir Chandra Sur Degree Engineering College for the memories, wisdom and the security of being there

The Bilge Master

No comments:

Post a Comment