Monday, March 29, 2021

A House Full of Stories Ep. 14: The Nameless City by H.P. Lovecraft

 A quote I read set me on the trail of this story and I  did it for the channel! Presenting The Nameless City by H.P. Lovecraft. What little results about this author my rushed research did is included in the video after the story is told. A link to purchase his work via Amazon is also included.

This is a present for my friend Bijoy whose birthday it is today. It is also an anniversary present for the wonderful couple Rachel and Antonio, whose anniversary was last week. I wish to meet them in person someday on this journey called life. Happy birthday Bijoy and a very warm anniversary wish to the two of you- Antonio and Rachel! 

The Bilge Master 

1 comment:

  1. The word you're looking for, is "eldritch". Lovecraft is an undisputed master of the eldritch horrors.

    However, I know someone who has improved upon it in ways entirely unexpected. I'll read you a snippet of his labour, when you visit today.

    ReplyDelete