Friday, December 26, 2014

Soul Mate

“Look into my eyes now/Tell me what you see/It is no surprise now/What you see is me”- The Beatles

It’s always been a fantasy
Of humans in general, but especially those in science
To unravel the mysteries of Time
And see what lies beyond the horizon
Of those stars up in the velvet sky
Isn’t it fun, to wonder where We are,
And who is out there, in the vastness
Of the Universe?
I’m curious to know, am I the only one?
Or is there someone out there, just like me?
And if so, what makes Her so different, or so alike?
Will She take my hand?
Will She walk with me, hand in hand?
Will She stand on a mountain top and look up
At a sky full of stars?
And when I look into her eyes, what will I see?
I wonder, what will I see?


The Bilge Master

No comments:

Post a Comment