Sunday, September 25, 2016

When a Blogger Replies to Your Email

There is a blog I follow and still refer back to called 1000 Awesome Things. Its writer Neil Pasricha has one of the most positive views on life I have ever seen. He writes about ordinary, day to day activities that according to him are AWESOME!

Among his posts he has written about babies, microwaves, chocolates and hundreds of other such stuff. If you find some time at hand please read his blog. It will change the way you look at life.

Anyhow, it’s about time I got to the point of this small writeup. I sent Neil an email thanking him warmly for creating such a blog and he replied to my email on the same day I sent it.

I’m still on cloud 9 as I write this. I’ve never felt more happy that someone I admire has taken time out of his busy schedule just to replay to an email for a 22 year old. I have attached the email in the post itself.

 Once again my dear readers, be sure to check out 1000 Awesome Things. I’ve hyperlinked it here.





The Bilge Master 

No comments:

Post a Comment