Friday, July 10, 2020

Food, Friends and Fun- A Photoblog

When a plan has been in the works for over a month and suddenly on a day like today it just happens, you really wish that the guy who wrote that God was in his heaven and all was right in the world could be here because you'd totally buy him a drink. This is a post about a bespectacled fat guy, a seventeen year old Gordon Ramsay and a storm that is white.

I will let the photos do the talking. Basically the three of us got together to have pasta and it went well. I then extended my losing streak at Scrabble to 11 straight losses. I know I'm awesome! 

Introducing Manda the Panda, White Storm and of course your very own The Bilge Master and featuring a packet of pasta, lots of milk and cheese, a blunt knife and vegetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment