Monday, January 23, 2012


Feasts with a Practical Twist

Whoa! Is THAT the time? No way you gotta be kidding? Well, cant mooch round can I now..

If you havent guessed yet..IM BACK..! (yes I know that this is another post in the same month..but what the hell..the more the merrier I say..)..onward man! The Bilge awaits..!
So, of late, a lot's happened. For starters,lets go for Friday the 13th of Jan..maths exam..yeah just imagine my luck! So, the paper's over, I get home and have a flaming row with mum, which leads to my phone being confiscated by Dad and me breaking my bed..not to mention the usual scolding..ah well, happens..but will have to curb it now right? (PS..I got the cell back don't worry..will try hanging onto it this time round..)
Two, I got myself hooked to Megadeth and I must reproach myself for having shunned 'em for so long..they are EPIC..! \m/..
I also "converted" an old school diary of mine to my "Unholy Bible" where I pen down lyrics of metal tracks...

Oh I also set a record for staying out for eleven and a half hours coz I had to finish up my practical notebooks...what a pain I know...but what stole the show was the lunches I partook of there (in liberal fashion I assure you people). Imagine if you will, 7 guys seated in formation, eating from the same plate...now that there's called Fraternity! I must not omit to mention that the food was awesome...melt in the mouth chapattis swimming in ghee with two veg..Aha! Gotcha drooling don't I?
And speaking of food, I also attended my uncle's b'day bash...typical Bengali food topped off with ice cream...(not jaggery this time I assure you, chocolate)...but that's not the ONLY thing I did there..not by a long shot..me being me, I came back with an armload of books..the perennial Dracula (a complete one this time, not one fourth like the one in the school), the fourth Skulduggery Pleasant (refer pic below) and Bad Dog's Diary, which I'm raring to read...coz it's written from the POV of a dog, and I love em...



Jeez this is a long one..so time to wrap up..
I'm not gonna be able to post much coz of my upcoming boards and competitives but I will get right back when those are done. Also, I'm more or less through with video games and won't be playing much..prefer music..which is what I'm listening to right now..the song? “Snow” by RHCP if you wanna know..here's a little taste

In between the cover of another perfect wonder
where it's so white as snow
running through the fields where all my tracks will be concealed
and there's nowhere to go..

Sad isn't it? Well that's why I like it...check it out...and permit me to take your leave...

Ciao and all the very best!

No comments:

Post a Comment