Friday, July 10, 2015

Demons

I have been diagnosed with bipolar depression type II. It hurts. It hurts like hell. Some days it's ike a knife in your chest. Other days are gloomy.
This is what I want to say to this disease.

And, when I close my eyes, I see mother
I see friends, I see family
I see all that you cannot have
And I pity you Darkness
For all your wisdom, I stand wiser
And this tale will end, within my mind
Come, let us dance!
There is a funny story mother told me,
About anger turned sideways, turned inwards and turned out
She told me about you, and what it is you do
I may not have faced you in all of your glory before
But face you I did
Chases and games of cat and mouse
How long till dinner is served?
You think the pill will save you ?
It will bleed you dry,
Kneel boy, and cry
And I will be a merciful Lord
Top of Form
Run.
Run away boy. I'm coming for you.
Look at me. Face me!
Your friend is back boy.
Come to me, let me in
Don't resist
It's okay boy
You shall not pass demon!

ASHESH MITRA




No comments:

Post a Comment