Saturday, December 31, 2016

Adios, 2016!

2016 has been interesting. It has not been a good year, what with the number of legendary people we lost, but it hasn’t strictly been a bad year. The Global Citizen festival in Mumbai is one highlight among a few and Dream Theater is rumoured to be coming to India next year.

2016 for me personally has been hard. I slipped into depression at the start of the year; or rather I carried depression forward from 2015. However, I beat depression in September 2016, so that’s a good sign. I do not intend to let it grab control of me again. Also, the blog crossed 300 likes on Facebook and 50,000 views in 2016. We also have three stray dogs living with us since the beginning of the year and watching them grow up has been a pleasure. I also have a new phone and I have never owned something so awesome.

So, I think we shouldn’t judge 2016 too harshly on this night, the last one of the year and instead be happy that the page is turning over and 2017 is at baggage claim at Heathrow Airport. Let us welcome the year with good thoughts, happiness and bid 2016 goodbye.

I’ll be blogging all sorts of stuff in 2017. I cannot wait to share them with you, my beloved readers.

Here’s to 2017. Happy New Year everyone!


The Bilge Master 

2 comments:

  1. Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. All readers will definitely like this post. Looking forward for your next post.

    ReplyDelete