Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Babble


Tonight I want to talk. I want to talk about ice cream and cake. I want to talk about Diet Coke and tell you  about anime and hold your attention for a second about splitting the atom. I want to talk about the universe, of suns going nova and embryos being created. I want to talk about gender equality and gay pride.

I want to talk about anxiety and the blues, how they sneak up on you and take away your strength like leeches. I want to talk about The Witcher 3 and how mesmerizing it is. I want to talk about everything and nothing, about hypocrisy and faith and how 
sometimes these two go hand in hand.

I want to know what lies beyond and ahead of the horizon and why we strive to better ourselves. I want to know why 2+2 will always equal 4 and not 3.99999999. I want to challenge everything and accept it all at the same time. I am a timid boy with the heart of a rebel in him.

Most of all I want to know if Schrödinger's cat will still be alive if we don't feed it for ten days

The Bilge Master

No comments:

Post a Comment