Monday, August 24, 2020

A Monster Problem

I hear you have a monster problem
And that the bastard lurks 
In your head 
Under your bed 
In your dreams 
And controls your life too
I hear you have a monster problem 
That's messing you up
Stealing your joy
Making you numb
Uncomfortably
I hear you went to the roof one day
Intending to let the monster win
But it didn't and that
Is what matters the most
I hear you have a monster problem mister 
But tell me this
Is it really gonna win?
Is it?
Is it?
Is it?

The Bilge Master 

1 comment:

  1. The monster will not win.Never go to the roof when you're feeling the monster surging. Just take out your pen and paper and write out every thought. Pause it as it comes and write it out. A few lines of writing and the monster will be asleep in its cage. You are a fine writer. Please keep writing, at least one post a day.

    ReplyDelete