Sunday, June 13, 2021

The Vow by I.S. Lahiri: An Upcoming Book

 If you were a nineties kid growing up in India, the one thing you could not have missed was the cricket rivalry between India and Pakistan and in some rare cases Australia and England (for the Ashes). You would have held your breath as, on a CRT television, Shoaib Akhtar (AKA the Rawalpindi Express) bowled to Sachin Tendulkar.

Furthermore, Jeffery Archer and Frederick Forsyth would have definitely been on your shelf or in your local lending library

What if I told you that on June 17th 2021, a book is coming which will combine the India- Pakistan cricket rivalry and the political intrigue of the above two authors in an explosive package? Allow me to introduce The Vow by I.S. Lahiri. I have been involved with this book’s pre-publication for a long time, first as a beta reader, then as a proofreader of the final manuscript and it is mind boggling!

You can find more information such as quotes and original illustrations on the Instagram and Facebook page. Below is a small video of myself reacting to two chapters of The Vow in real time. I would heartily and without hesitation suggest this book to you if a quick paced, edge of your seat experience is what you’re looking for!

 Instagram: Imagination Empire

Link to video on Facebook

Link to the official Facebook Page for The Vow by I.S. Lahiri


The Bilge Master

No comments:

Post a Comment