Sunday, December 12, 2021

Music That Heals- A Photoblog

Ever since I was a kid, music has appealed to me. I grew up in a household that encouraged me to listen to music and guided me along the path. This post is a photoblog about the band HitchHykers and their gig at Someplace Else. 

I was excited about this gig and I was also feeling anxious earlier this week about not getting a job and I needed an evening to reconnect with my musical side. So I grabbed a friend and headed over to Someplace Else to watch Apu's band though it was Bukka who invited me.

For a few wonder filled hours, my troubles melted away as the HitchHykers belted out covers of The Rolling Stones, Black Sabbath and of course Crossroads by Cream. They even played Chain of Fools by Aretha Franklin, not to mention Come Together by The Beatles 

The evening was well spent in the pub, with good people. My troubled mind found solace. My anxiety receded and music wafted over me like a balm 

Photos follow below

No comments:

Post a Comment