Wednesday, January 1, 2020

To a New Start

"It's a new world 
It's a new start
It's alive with the beating of young hearts
It's a new day
It's a new plan
I've been waiting for you
Here I am!"
Bryan Adams

As 2019 closes the book on another decade and 2020 is ready to take over the reins of this rock made of stardust hurtling through space, this is yours truly looking to pen down a few thoughts in a few words. 

The year up ahead is barely a few hours old and already some changes have started happening. Career priorities have shifted, preparations to become a student again have started and new music has been discovered. There is a lot to look forward to this year. New games, books and movies amd revisiting lost ones and favorite reads or songs. Who knows what lies ahead? Nobody. 

This year I ask for the strength to persevere and achieve a goal that will take me places. I hope I become a better employee, writer and student and take the time to discover myself again. I look forward to new friends and renewing ties with old ones.

I'm looking forward to 2020. Aren't you?

The Bilge Master

No comments:

Post a Comment