Friday, January 10, 2014

Top Ten Lists Part Four

So after having put up three parts and a master post on my blog since yesterday's decision to categorize the top ten songs by various artists/bands I have heard, here comes part 4.

The Who

1) Won't Get Fooled Again
2) Drowned
3) Baba O'Riley
4) The Quadrophenia Instrumental on disc one of Quadrophenia
5) Love Reign O'er Me
6) The album Tommy
7) My Generation
8) Boris the Spider
9) Who Are You
10) The Kids Are Alright

Uriah Heep

1) Come Away Melinda. This song freaks me out
2) Walking in Your Shadow
3) Gypsy
4) The Wizard
5) Return to Fantasy
6) The Magician's Birthday
7) Sweet Lorraine 
8) Footprints in the Snow
9) Can't Keep a Good Band Down
10) One More Night (Last Farewell)

The Rasmus

1) In The Shadows
2) Black Roses
3) Run to You
4) It's Your Night
5) Someone's Gonna Light You Up
6) Ghost of Love
7) Somewhere
8) Time to Burn
9) Funeral Song
10) Still Standing

Bryan Adams

This person was my everything at one point of time and one of the first artists I had heard :)

1) Here I Am/Please Forgive Me
2) Summer of '69. In spite of being covered in sexual innuendos
3) Cloud #9
4) East Side Story
5) Can't Stop This Thing We Started
6) Room Service
7) Heaven
8) Diana
9) I Will Always Return (from the film Spirit: Stallion of the Cimmarron) 
10) Here I Am (from the film Spirit: Stallion of the Cimmaron) 

The Birthday Massacre

I owe my cousin big time for recommending this creepy and haunting band. If you are into synthrock and creepy songs please have a listen

1) Happy Birthday
2) Looking Glass
3) Remember Me
4) Burn Away
5) Forever/Cover My Eyes
6) Lover's End
7) The Dream
8) Broken
9) Blue/Kill the Lights
10) Shiver

Nightwish

1) Bye Bye Beautiful
2) The Islander
3) For the Heart I Once Had
4) Whoever Brings the Night
5) Beauty and the Beast
6) Ghost Love Score 
7) The Phantom of the Opera (Andrew Lloyd Webber Cover)
8) Dead to the World
9) Nymphomaniac Fantasia (watch out for this one folks)
10) I Want My Tears Back

My Chemical Romance (top 5 here, since I do not have most of their songs. I will possibly update this, but these five are their very best.)

1) Welcome to the Black Parade
2) The Kids from Yesterday
3) Helena
4) Teenagers
5) Disenchanted 

Breaking Benjamin

1) The Diary of Jane
2) I Will Not Bow
3) Into the Nothing
4) Rain
5) So Cold
6) Blow Me Away
7) Evil Angel
8) Give Me a Sign
9) Anthem of the Angels
10) Unknown Soldier 

That concludes part four. Part five will I suppose be the last list. For now that is.


The Bilge Master
  

No comments:

Post a Comment