Thursday, February 27, 2014

Just Another One of Those Days

It's been a while since I've written paragraphs and a really longer while since I've spewed out some philosophical stuff, so I thought I'd just ramble on for a bit about things under the sun.

For starters, I really dunno what's going on these days and I'm too busy with college and other social obligations to sort of sit down and think. When I DO think about stuff, it's usually a grand ol' mix up.

Therefore, this is an attempt to sort of relax out and to clear some space out. I guess there's been a lot of stuff happening lately y'know?

Thankfully, one thing has remained constant. Bryan Adams still brings a smile to my face. I'm currently blasting "18 Till I Die". What I like about this is that it's eons away from Porcupine Tree or Radiohead and other such melancholy and downright depressing stuff; which I was chiefly listening to last month. It's not surprising really that I want a change. How much of "Hey man, hold on" or "Did you feel the envy of a thousand sons of mothers tearing you apart?" can a guy take? Not that I have anything against Yorke or Wilson. But then again, I need a break and I need to come back to a totally different genre of music for a while.

Speaking of different things, I spent a considerable amount of time in a sort of limbo, looking for stuff to do. I don't get why this happened yet. Let's see which way the wind blows. 

Until then a certain Mr. Rod Stewart's gonna keep me company.

The Bilge Master








No comments:

Post a Comment