Saturday, July 1, 2017

Crossroads- A Guest Post by Antonio Staniszewski

This post comes all the way from the USA. My friend Antonio wrote it for publication on my blog and I was only too happy to oblige. Please give three cheers to Antonio people!
The Bilge Master

I'm at these crossroads in my life
And I'm torn between which path to choose
Indecision cuts me like a knife,
If I go left or right, will I win or lose?
I wish I could be like Robert Frost
And take the road less travelled
But both my paths are almost lost
And waiting to be unravelled
I've stood at these crossroads a thousand times
Weighing the options and counting the costs
But each time I make up my mind
I always seem to end up lost
I wish I knew which way to go
I wish this wasn't hard
But of course it isn't so
And so it breaks my heart
I'm at these crossroads in my life

And I'm torn between which path to choose 

No comments:

Post a Comment